Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Free to a good home (Krause)

The mailman dropped off new 19th and 20th Century Krauses and that leaves me with a used 35th edition 20th Century (2005) and a used 19th Century 4th edition and I will send them to the first person who PM's me. Yes, that is free including shipping. Looked at some of the pricing in the new books and I wonder where Krause gets its information. 3Mark
I'm traveling on memory and running out of fuel.

Comments

• Options
    koincollectkoincollect Posts: 446 ✭✭✭
    PM sent!
  • Options
    Too late again....grrrr
  • Options

<< <i>The mailman dropped off new 19th and 20th Century Krauses and that leaves me with a used 35th edition 20th Century (2005) and a used 19th Century 4th edition and I will send them to the first person who PM's me. Yes, that is free including shipping. Looked at some of the pricing in the new books and I wonder where Krause gets its information. 3Mark >>

PM sent
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the PM's said they didn't need! Can I have them?!
  • Options
    3Mark3Mark Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick PM's and they went to the first one, koincollect. 3Mark
    I'm traveling on memory and running out of fuel.
  • Options
    DesertRatDesertRat Posts: 1,791
    I just got my 1801-1900 in today. The 1901-2006 won't ship until June image
  • Options
    koincollectkoincollect Posts: 446 ✭✭✭
    The mailman dropped a big box containing not only the 19th and 20th century catalogs, but also the 17th century one and a bonus coin to boot. This was a India states Mewar city view Rupee. Thanks for everything 3Mark!image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is generous of you, particularly with the free shipping.

I have leftover 1st Edition 17th century and 2nd Edition 18th century catalogs. I was sorta saving them for Dimitri, who offhandedly mentioned not having coverage back that far, but the cost of shipping them to Greece might be prohibitive.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    What's the cost of shipping them to an alternate in the States?image