Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone us Bidding Scheduler for sniping?

I read about it somewhere, it may have been here but I can't find the thread.

It's a legit FREE sniping service.

biddingscheduler.com

Has anyone used this?
EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions

Comments

• Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    zef204 - I used to use esnipe but this site was recommended on another board. It has worked out very well for me so far.
  • Options
    Just used auction sniper tonight and it worked great. Arthur here on the boards recommended it in a thread a few days ago.

no more lingering around a computer during a party for me
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    I have used Bidnapper for the past two years and it's been great. Let us know if biddingscheduler works for you though.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Has everyone had good results from this particular site? I am a bit paranoid that they will use my Ebay account for evil. (And it is funny but I didn't even think about it until they asked for my Ebay password. Not sure how I thought they would be able to bid without it...).

Thanks!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Has everyone had good results from this particular site? I am a bit paranoid that they will use my Ebay account for evil. (And it is funny but I didn't even think about it until they asked for my Ebay password. Not sure how I thought they would be able to bid without it...).

Thanks! >>

I thought the same thing, but auctionsniper has been fine for me
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I use Gixen. It's free and has never failed. (though I did make my own bids around the Daylight Savings change, just to be safe.
  • Options
    DaBigHurtDaBigHurt Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    I'd give these free services a try if I didn't just re-up for the year with Bidnapper. If you're going to use these services, please keep us posted.

GO MARLINS! Home of the best fans in baseball!!
  • Options
    Same here. Gixen is great and FREE.
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    I just read a bit about Gixen and I see a problem with the fact that you can only have 10 simultaneous bids going. I know that I have usually 30 to 40 bids going at the same time. So, that wouldn't work for me. image

But, for the occasional sniper, that would be perfect! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    I use JBidwatcher. It's a Java-based program you install on your PC. As long as you have an always-on PC and internet connection, you're all set.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    Just won my first auction with Bidding Scheduler. No problems. Thanks for the info.

Shannon
    shambo2000
  • Options

<< <i>I just read a bit about Gixen and I see a problem with the fact that you can only have 10 simultaneous bids going. I know that I have usually 30 to 40 bids going at the same time. So, that wouldn't work for me. image

But, for the occasional sniper, that would be perfect! image >>

Good Lord!! 30 to 40 at the same time! I'm lucky if I'm looking to bid on more than 3 at a time. I just don't have that kind of cheese. Oh well, to each his own.