Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Would PSA Grade this for the Pete Rose master set?

Hello,

I was cleaning up my old stuff and came across this this Pete Rose coin I got in the 80s on a mail in back when this was brand new.

Its still in the protective lamination it came in and I rather it stay that way if possible. Has anyone ever seen one of these? This will never be 4 sale or trade. I am just curious whats the BV on this?

Thanks in advance

Tim

Comments

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Tim, I don't think that Psa would or will grade this, but I think this is a really neat item. Being from Baltimore , I have a few local promotional items, that at the very least , have great personal value. Its B-value--- its hard to say. If it were me, I'd but it away somewhere and bring it out when , say , Pete finally gets a pardon from some future president, and makes it to the HOF. Or even better , give it to one of your far -in -the- future grandsons.

Thanks for sharing this, Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    Hey Sonny - I dont ever plan on selling it. My father gave it to me. He was more into coins then Baseball cards but thought I should have one since he did. I have searched around for it and havent seen another one on the net anywhere. It would be a great addition to the pete rose master set since there are other Kahn's products in that set. Which is why I asked. I dont even know whats on the back of the coin! For the past 20 years I have always wondered whats on the back.