Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

SUBMISSION LOG IN MY TURN TO :(

I am lucky enough to live in Newport Beach and hand deliver my submissions. I know I know I am lucky and I shouldn't b****. However, thought I would share how backed up they are. I usually submit and at the outside maybe 2-3 days tops unsually 1-2 days I am verified that they have received the cards. I submitted last Friday still nothing. I have never had this problem before, so now I know about the anxiety and all the gritching on the posts about submission. Newport Beach feels the countries pain.

PS Customer service says they are way swamped. I would think it will take several days if not weeks for them to dig out. One man's opinion

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    well three of my submission at the sun times show in chicago have been logged in. my 100 card PSA/DNA order has not been logged in yet. i have already gotten a mechanical error submission from that drop returned to me. another 5 day special should be popping soon and the other is a reholder that shouldnt take long to do.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Interestingly-

whenever I submit using FedEx (instaed of USPS), my orders get logged in within 24 hours of receipt -- no matter what type of order.

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    I always send a 5 day with my ordes to get them in quicker. I didn't do it when I sent a 25 card of junk last week and it was there monday and has not been logged. 1st time this has happened to me
  • Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    hey i was logged in today only 5 business days hope they pop soon.