Home Sports Talk

FLASH FREAKING GORDON.....

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Get us a freaking closer will ya!!!!!! Cole pitches his *** off and gets nothing. Im sick and tired of this crap. Schilling wasted away
because of this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JS

Comments

• KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    Mets 3-0
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    yeah Cards look like WS defenders. I thought Pujols was supposed to be the MVP last year? guess not. Miane is a beast

JS
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mets will go wire to wire again, just like last year, Phils bullpen is awful, no way they can win the division with that relief corps. Let's Go Mets!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Flash screws over Hamels once again. This guy is a cancer! WHY CHUCK WHY??????????????????????

JS
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I could at least find fantasy solace in the fact that I also have Fielder and Cordero. Besides, I'm used to Hamels having wins blown by his bullpen.

And, yeah, Cards suck this year. Last fall gave them a bit of a free pass, but it's somewhat obvious by now that the current ownership group cares more about the ledger than the standings.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Flash!! Another great LOSS for Philly!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.