Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Question about vintage Topps "series"

When looking at packs of 60's and 70's cards, I've noticed that they're all divided up into "series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc".

How do you find out what cards are possible pulls from a given series? Is there a list somewhere that I can look at?

Thanks.
-- Ryan Bell

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    The easiest way I've found is in an older tuff stuff magazine in the price guide section, or you can cheat and look up checklists on ebay. It will usually say what numbers are in the set.
  • Options
    Stolen pic from ebay - 6th series = cards from 644-752

• Options
    Another thing too and I'm not the one to say it - these kinds of questions belong on the community message board, this board is for people collecting graded sets to share information about those sets
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    A series in the 60s and early 70s frequently has 132 cards.
  • Options
    jamesryanbelljamesryanbell Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Another thing too and I'm not the one to say it - these kinds of questions belong on the community message board, this board is for people collecting graded sets to share information about those sets >>

Sorry. I'm kinda new to the forum. image
    -- Ryan Bell
  • Options
    I did the same thing only worse when I was new. Somebody pointed it out soon!

Be careful buying packs, spend a few hours reading the old threads here about 80sjunkie gary. He stole a lot of dollars from the nice folks here selling them unopened packs.