Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New to the Registry Forum ... Lincoln Cents

Just wanted to introduce myself here on the registry forum. Some of you may know me or my handle from the US coin forum. I returned to coin collecting about a two year's ago and have been seriously collecting for about a year.

I've always had a passion for Lincoln Cents and have decided to take on the daunting task of putting together a complete Basic Lincoln Wheat Registry Set with the nicest pieces that I can find and afford.

So, know that I have introduced myself I will take the liberty of asking my first question on the registry set forum. How long does it take the system to update your set once you've added a new piece. I recently made my first 66rd Lincoln and updated my set about two days ago. However, the change is still not being reflected in my posted set. Some thoughts or help would be appreciated!

Thanksimage
imageimage
Collector of Early 20th Century U.S. Coinage.
ANA Member R-3147111

Comments

• Options
    Hey Onecent,

WELCOME.

You will have to COMMIT to changes first. Go to your sets-pick the set that has changes.
    When it comes up , you will see at the top the COMMIT button in green.
    Click on that and it will be updated.

Give that a try first. If it doesnt work, wait for another response from someone else that might have a better clue.

BILL image
  • Options
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome OneCent!
    Once you do the "Commit" thing, the updates are immediate. Good hunting, Mike
  • Options
    rabbitracksrabbitracks Posts: 538 ✭✭
    image Welcome aboard the Registry Boards. Everyday is a LEARNING experince. Have FUN and enjoy the ride.
    Mike.
    Someday REAL American HERO's will be on our COINS.
    Enjoying time at home with the family now is my full time passion.

rabbitracks toned showcase set
    myurl
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, and yall come back now, ya hear?
    Dan
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are in good company, a great bunch of Lincoln folks here. WELCOME!

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options

<< <i>You are in good company, a great bunch of Lincoln folks here. WELCOME!

WS >>

This is true. Lincolns and my main set I am working on right now. They can prove to be quite challenging and fun.

Welcome aboard!

Zach