Home Metal Detecting
Options

This counts as a find because I was detecting when I found it-

I took my dog up to a field a few miles from the house to let him run around to get some exercise. While he was exploring the area I went around some of the better looking areas with the metal detector. We had been there about ten minutes when I noticed he was showing alot of interest in a brush covered area. I went over to see what he was doing because he's been scratched up pretty bad by racoons and opossums in the past. When I got over there I have to admit that I was kind of excited at what he had found. Hidden up in the brush was a small duffel bag. I opened it up and it was full of cassette tapes. I counted and there were 53 cassette tapes in the bag. Everything from the Eagles to Sly and the family Stone. I think it was probably some kid that had broke into cars and hid them there. I wish they would have been compact disc's instead of cassette tape's, I dont have a tape player.

Comments

• Options
    Did you leave a thank you note?
  • Options
    OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
    The police called...they want their dog back!image
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Well maybe you can use the duffle bag.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had just found cassettes or even 8-tracks.

I was cleaning out a storage area over the weekend and found around 15 12-gauge shotgun shells left by a previous resident.
    I took them to the police department.
    The police clerk accepted the shotgun shells and ran my driver's license in their computer.
    I guess to see if I was wanted.

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television