Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

HHH retired tonight?

during the WWE hall of fame inductions tonight "the american dream" let is slip that HHH is now retired.
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    williplettwilliplett Posts: 471 ✭✭
    Ugh, I forgot to TiVo that show. I find it hard to believe that HHH would retire at this point. Although I know he is a huge player behind the scenes since he is Vince's son in law
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    I'm not sure I should post this, but I heard a rumor that pro wrestling is actually orchestrated, and that the results of the matches are predetermined.

It's just a rumor, so it could all be bunk, but I thought it was worth throwing out there.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    MMMMM...Stephanie McMahon
  • Options

<< <i>MMMMM...Stephanie McMahon >>

MMMMM... Payday Avalanche candy bars washed down with Bacardi and Faygo.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< is actually orchestrated, and that the results of the matches are predetermined. >>>

Sounds like horse racing at most harness racetracks. LOL

• Options

<< <i><<< is actually orchestrated, and that the results of the matches are predetermined. >>>

Sounds like horse racing at most harness racetracks. LOL >>

The day I see lines posted for the WWE is the day I know the rapture is nigh.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i><<< is actually orchestrated, and that the results of the matches are predetermined. >>>

Sounds like horse racing at most harness racetracks. LOL >>

The day I see lines posted for the WWE is the day I know the rapture is night. >>

I've heard some books let their "big boys" put a little money on the WWE, like say $100 and let 'em win, sort of like giving 'em a comp. LOL

But sometimes you never know even in the WWE anymore, except for the script writers and the performers. If I'm one of those "big boys" getting my brains beat in, and decide to take a break, and the book "allows" me to put $100 on a mortal-lock WWE match, and I still lose, I would take that as a sign to give the f* up. LOL
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    unless I am wrong when Dusty said "we're going to miss you HHH" I took it to mean we will miss him at this years Wrestlemania. I don't think HHH will be retiring anytime soon. In the words of Dusty...If You Wheeeel.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    boo potts, you're in the fuqn zone my man!!!!!

lmao

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    I thought Hubert H. Humphrey dies a few years ago. image
    Wondo

• Options
    gotta love the theatrics of wrestling..but how come kids bow down to these Balco Bruisers...but yet Barry gets a wrap?? lol

Bring back the British Bulldogs....gotta love guys that are 5'8" and 235 lbs ripped to the hilt
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    One is dead (Davey Boy Smith), and the other is in a wheelchair (Dynamite Kid).

<< <i>gotta love the theatrics of wrestling..but how come kids bow down to these Balco Bruisers...but yet Barry gets a wrap?? lol

Bring back the British Bulldogs....gotta love guys that are 5'8" and 235 lbs ripped to the hilt >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    What sort of steroids make you look like Dusty Rhodes did?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Gone are the days of Jimmy Superfly Snuka when the WWF was the home of the world's greatest natural athletes.

Arthur
  • Options
    Oh yea, like Snuka's body wasn't 50% steroids. LOL
  • Options
    50% roids, 25 % coke, 25 % weed .

<< <i>Oh yea, like Snuka's body wasn't 50% steroids. LOL >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options

<< <i>50% roids, 25 % coke, 25 % weed .

<< <i>Oh yea, like Snuka's body wasn't 50% steroids. LOL >>

>>

No. Way.

I. Don't. Believe. You. Really?

Arthur
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Would love to watch Superfly jump from the top of the fence in a steel cage match, that was greaT!!
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    What kind of steroids make you talk like The Ultimate Warrior? His interviews were classic.

Lee
  • Options
    BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭
    To be the man...you gotta beat the man. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Options
    ric flair has classic quotes:

"don't make me take your wife to stone mountain and make a woman out of her" that's my all time favorite.

he kind of looks like a frizzled piece of beef jerky these days however. only so many tanning booth visits before your skins permanently turns orange!

julen

RIP GURU
  • Options
    Oh yea, I don't disagree that Snuka wasn't fun to watch. The WWF was so much better than the WWE. It used to be more fun when professional wrestling pretended it was real, than now they admit it is scripted. I used to love watching those fans in the front rows who from their intense anger, you know they thought it was real - that was almost if not more fun to watch than the match itself. Must have broke those fan's hearts to realize that their beloved "sport" was fake, not real. Nowadays, when the compatents do things to each other, the audience is smiling with fake booing or cheering. But to perform those stunts, the athletes definitely still need to have tremendous athletic ability and stamina.
  • Options
    Most of a normal pharmacy, and a few from a veterinary office.

Now that he's out of wrestling, he's still making noise as an ultra-right wing wacko. He has a website full of off the wall rants and what not.

<< <i>What kind of steroids make you talk like The Ultimate Warrior? His interviews were classic.

Lee >>

Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Video

wtf is this lunatic talking about?

Lee
  • Options
    He needed subtitles, but the person doing them would have been laughing too hard.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options
    ultimate imbecil

i take this guy over warrior 8 out of 10 fights.

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    Ohhhh the days of Jerry "The King" Lawler and Andy Kaufman!
  • Options

i think superman beat this guy down a few times?

julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options

<< <i>image

i think superman beat this guy down a few times?

julen >>

Is that the guy who used to say "Shazaaam!!!"
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    'Roids? No way image

Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner Video Entrance

I always enjoy the 'bad guy'...."I'm going to slap you" move while coming to the ring.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options

<< <i>'Roids? No way image

Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner Video Entrance

I always enjoy the 'bad guy'...."I'm going to slap you" move while coming to the ring. >>

I hate to say this but the steroids certainly helped make the WWF great. I mean those guys, even though it's fake, could go all out and even bust themselves up knowing that the steroids would heal their bodies soon anyway. That was real wraslin' - these WWE guys are nothing but light heavy-weights doing their half-ass aerobatic stunts - quite boring in my view.