Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Want to trade for wheat cents - help me fill some holes in my set!

I'm back to working on my Lincoln dansco which is sort of a side project I enjoy working on. I need the dates described below. I'd prefer to trade other wheats for some of these dates. I've got 3 rolls of mixed circulated 1940s wheats and 4 rolls of 1950s wheats. I'm willing to trade out a fair number of my wheats (maybe do something by the roll) in exchange for some of the wheats I need. I know almost all of us has a jar or box full of wheats we never take out and look at any more. Why not go through it and see if you've got something I need? Somebody help me fill some holes in my collection!

Thanks,
Michael

Just a clarification: although I have some pricier dates listed below, I'm just looking to trade or spend a little (if I like a particular coin) to take care of some of the common dates and leave the expensive issues for a later time.

(The following list has been updated 4/1/07 to remove coins I've traded for)

I'm looking for the following dates in problem-free VG or F (or better)
10-S
11-D
11-S
12-D
12-S
13-D
13-S
14-D
14-S
15-S

20-S
21-S
23-S
24-D
24-S
25-D
26-S

I'm looking for the following dates in problem-free F or better
31-D
31-S
32-P
32-D
33-D
38-S
39-D

I'm looking for the following dates in problem-free condition:
43-D (MS, no spots, please)
43-S (MS, no spots, please)
70-S (small date)
72-S (BU)
82 SD, Zinc (BU)

Comments

• I have about 4 dupe Whitman folders with extras...gotta dig 'em out and look through them.

With a little luck I may have a couple ya need.

Manuel
    Monday April 10, 2006 9:04 AM

SM1 calls me a troublemaker....image

--------------------------------------------
    Sunday August 19, 2007 9:17AM

A mentor awarded " YOU SUCK!!"
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for looking Manuel!
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    ttt
  • hey i think i have a few coins that you may need. But can you tell me what cooins you are going to trade to me. These are the coins i need msg me if you have any that you are willing to trade.