Home› Metal Detecting
Options

Saturday Finds...

It was kinda disappointing that I couldn't find a silver piece.
I found two Wheaties, two Canadian cents, and a button which appears to be old.
I have a feeling that it's just a matter of time before I find that old silver piece I've been
looking for.

I plan to head back to the lot tomorrow if it's not too cold. Today was windy and it was not
a walk in the park.

image
image

Comments

  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's likely a WW2 era button.

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

  • Options
    Love finding buttons!

    Nice work!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Love finding buttons! >>



    image

    Great finds!
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
Sign In or Register to comment.