Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Has anyone been having trouble logging in to VCP?

I can log in, but every time I go to search it asks me to log in again. When I do that it shows me as a guest.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    no problems as a an hour ago.
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>I can log in, but every time I go to search it asks me to log in again. When I do that it shows me as a guest. >>

Having the same problem also. E-mailed but no answer yet.

Had trouble with e-mail alerts on the watch list also, earlier this month. They said that Comcast was blocking their IP address and fixed it.

All was fine for a couple weeks then the e-mails trailed off again and stopped completely two days ago. Have a whole set and three HOFers on my list so it's not as if no auctions have been posted.

I'm sure they'll work out the bugs. It's a great service that far outshines Ebay searches.
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    I also have problems logging in. Hopefully they work this out.
  • Options
    I had the same problem. I notified them and even discussed this with their programmer (via email).
    He said a new release was coming out and hopefully it would resolve the login problem.

I got logged out every time I loaded an image to their gallery (via Internet Exployer).
    I tried using MSN browser and I was OK for awhile. Then it started logging me out
    just like when I used IE.

The strange part about this problem is that when I logged in, it said I was logged in Ok
    but I really wasn't.

Oh well, hopefully they'll correct the problem now that serveral other people are reporting it.

Dan
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to log in each day, but I stay logged in for the day. I used to be logged in all the time until this past week.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.