Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

BUYING commons..YES BUYING!!

ok guys (or more so the wives)....looking to clean up that closet/attic/basement of all those boxes of commons laying around?

I've been working with another dealer that is buying..yes actual cash...5000 count boxes at $10 each. He's looking for the 4 major sports..they must fill the box..be all the same sport per box..and that's about it!

Ideally, I'd like to find people in a few geographic locations to store and hold the orders until the reach 500K or 1 million. Lesser numbers if they are close to one of us!!

So say you have roughly 50-100K kicking around...and you know friend with another lump sum...and maybe a couple more guys who have friends too....or store owners looking to just turn dead stock into cash!! Here's an easy chance...

Now...before this turns into a 80'sjunkie flame thread...STOP before you even think about typing it!! This isn't a buy and look to reseal packs scam...it's 100% legit.

This guy isn't looking for people to send him all their 60's..70's and 80's stuff...or the new high end modern shiney crap-ola...

He's looking for BULK JUNK!!

The stuff NO ONE else will touch...and that many of us have even thrown away...burned..or just given away for free to make room!!

I just sold him 150K card....88 Score..89 Score..87-93 Topps..Hoops..Pro Set everything...90-96 Score FB...89-93 Topps Hockey....

SLAG.....so YES...it's not to reseal precious 1990 Pro set FB packs...don't even go there.

Anyways...if anyone has a big lot they'd like to move..or knows someone who might...let me know.

It's like getting something for nothing....and it won't last forever...jump on while you can.

any questions..email me..or IM

Bruce (5_stat)