Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

grading Bulk cards under 100?

I know that it's $6 to send in 100 or more cards for PSA non-sports, but what's the best price if you just want to send, say, 25-50 cards? Is there anything close in price?

Comments

• Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Best thing to do with that is wait for a $5 non sport special with a 25 card minimum. Otherwise I think it's like $8 a card or something like that.
  • Options
    How often do those come around?
  • Options
    once or twice a year....

or find a dealer that will let you piggy back your cards on their order..
  • Options
    Thanks. When was the last $5 bulk deal? What is the usual turnaround time? The $6 a card bulk normal rate is like 45 days.
  • Options
    It was in December. As for the turnaround, be prepared to wait the full 60 days - I usually count out 60 business days on my calender after they log them in as "received" and make a note. Occasionally you get lucky and they pop early, but never count on it image

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I know that it's $6 to send in 100 or more cards for PSA non-sports, but what's the best price if you just want to send, say, 25-50 cards? Is there anything close in price? >>

I usually submit non sports on the bulk commons pricing; that means $6 a piece for cards in the 60's, minimum 50 cards. The bulk commons service level doesn't care if the cards are sports, non sports or a combination of the two.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    In March there was a $5 deal for Baseball cards, but in this case, it's only Baseball cards right? You need a special deal for non-sports?
  • Options
    The last time there was a $5.00 special for Vintage Non-Sports cards (1953 & Older) was in April of 2005.
    30's R Want List:

R73 1933 Goudey Indian Gum - Series 288 - Nos. 118
    Also looking for 1953 Parkhurst & 1953 Quaker Oats Ripley's BION.

If you have any available for sale PM me