Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

United States Type Set collection - FOR SALE HERE - SOLD.

SOLD.

Total of 47 coins in the set, $55 shipped. And, no, I'm not providing any details about the coins. I'm feeling very lazy today.

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Total of 47 coins in the set, $55 shipped. And, no, I'm not providing any details about the coins. I'm feeling very lazy today.

Russ, NCNE >>

You silver tongued devil you! that is barely $1/coin. Very tempting!!!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You silver tongued devil you! that is barely $1/coin. Very tempting!!! >>

Trust me when I tell you that you should have jumped on it. Hint - there's a Trade Dollar in the set, and it's real.

Russ, NCNE
  • holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You silver tongued devil you! that is barely $1/coin. Very tempting!!! >>

Trust me when I tell you that you should have jumped on it. Hint - there's a Trade Dollar in the set, and it's real.

Russ, NCNE >>

So is it mine?

I pm'd you at 3:24 pm ???? have not heard back.........................
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    LOL - this could be the beginning of a whole new style of selling:

"I've got some coins and I'm not going to describe them. Just give me some money and I'll send whatever they happen to be your way."

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So is it mine?

I pm'd you at 3:24 pm ???? have not heard back......................... >>

I have no PM from you.

Russ, NCNE
  • holeinone1972holeinone1972 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭

Nevermind the dam pm is still sitting on my desk top, I hit send (I thought) and went back to surfing.... apparently I did not hit send and must have hit the border have hit the other open browser instead

I feel like a image now. Congrats to the winner.................

• STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    The next type set you are selling, tell me about it. I'll take it, even if it's $60.

Thanks Russ. image