Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Turn Card Around?

I have a couple cards that have one player on the front and another player (in my case, Kirby Puckett) on the back. Would PSA switch the card so the player on the back would be on the front in the holder if you paid the reholdering fee?

Comments

• bluemarlinbluemarlin Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Thats an interesting question,I would give customer service a call about that one.
    Have you ever seen this card with the Puckett on the front?

Good luck

Jake
  • ive wondered this also cuz i have a few checklist cards that are like that
    collecting:
    1990 leaf in (10)
    1986 topps mets (10)
    2008 ring kings cut signatures
    any Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Keith Hernandez cards in (10)
  • clayshooter22clayshooter22 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭
    Pork,

There is no way PSA would turn that stadium club insert around. Gwynn looks better on the front, everyone agrees.

(I already have my snipe set for it, hehe)

Kirby Puckett Master Set
  • I'll have to find out about that. I probably won't send in the PSA 9 that I have though (since everyone agrees that the Gwynn looks better on the front). image
  • They wont just 'switch it' because there are different centering guidelines for the front and back of a card, so the grade wouldnt be for the correct face. I have had this issue with the 1988-1990 topps stickers. Fortunately they dont have any guidelines themselves about what is actually the 'front' of those cards, as Ive seen both ways graded; with the sticker facing front or the 'superstar card' facing the front.