Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

pop. report problems

I have run into a problem with my most recent submission lately when looking up their pops. The problem is this. When using the pop. report to look up a card, it will not be listed. Then I type in the cert. # to make sure it was not a flip typo and it shows up with the cert. I thought the problem was I link to PSA through my favorites and I was looking up an old pop report, but that did not correct the prob. For anyone that wants to know the card it is a 1995 Action Packed 24kt. gold #6G Derek Jeter PSA 9. The cert. # is 12528547

Any help will be appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    They don't update the pop reports when cards get graded, I think it's a once in a while thing. They do way too many cards to keep up with it every day. Look again in maybe a month? You might have the only one image
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭

<< <i>They don't update the pop reports when cards get graded, I think it's a once in a while thing. They do way too many cards to keep up with it every day. Look again in maybe a month? You might have the only one image >>

That is what I thought, but other cards in the same order are showing up. I will call and ask them tomorrow. Thanks
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Other cards "showing up" doesn't necessarily mean it's your card that showed up. They do update them periodically. I've had cards from a sub that had grades posted and the pop report wasn't updated yet. (Pop 0) I've also had cards that I was able to register the night I got the wonderful "Grades are available" email and other cards in the same sub that I was not able to register until a couple days later. It's all manual data entry I'm sure. Though they could fix that once the final grade is assigned...but I digress.

at any rate, I'm sure you're card will show up in the pop report by the time you get them at your doorstep.
  • Options
    There has also been a handfull of times I've seen that people added cards to the registry that weren't even in the pop report yet. Showed up 10 0 0 or 9 0 0.