Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I am looking to buy the following:

I have been very busy with work and a few investment hobbies lately so, unfortunately, I have not had any time for coins. Hence I have also not been able to post on these threads.

Anyhow I am looking to purchase a few things and decided to ask here since I have bought, sold and swapped coins with a good number of you Darksiders and so I feel more comfortable in your dealings.

Long story short - I am looking for a few coin envelopes/ air tights for long term storage. I have a few expensive coins in my home safe but I want to transfer them to the bank. They are currently housed in cardboard holders and would obviously need replacing every so often. This is extra hassle I don't want therefore I am looking for the above items.

I am looking for maybe 10 envelopes - if anyone can help then please PM.

BTW Many thanks to Cathy for sending me her Japanese coins along with the Danco page. I haven't had a chance to dig into them yet but I should have a lot more time for coins come next week. image
The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay

Comments

• Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure someone here can help out, but in case you need a bunch, JP's corner has the best prices around on Airtites. Shipping within the US is fairly low, so I imagine he'd have a decent price on international too. Worth a try. All my good stuff is in Airtites image
  • Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.