Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

PSA 10's for sale

My brother needs to make a mortgage payment so I am trying to sell some of my cards to help him. I have for sale:

1970 Milton Bradley Roberto Clemente
1970 Milton Bradley Pete Rose
1970 Milton Bradley Hank Aaron
1970 Milton Bradley Phil Niekro
1970 Milton Bradley Don Mincher

I am asing for $450.00 for the lot insured shipping included.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭
    Nice lot. I see the Aaron in PSA 10 for a BIN of $199 on ebay right now so $450 seems like a good deal for the lot.

Good luck.
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    You're an amazing/crazy brother to be giving up those cards. I'm just a 16 year old with no money but so I can't buy but....... GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    You're an amazing/crazy brother to be giving up those cards. I'm just a 16 year old with no money but so I can't buy but....... GOOD LUCK!

Well I may be crazy but blood is thicker than water. I would do just about anything for my brother and he would do the same for me. How could I keep the cards when he could be on his way of losing his home. (He is in financial trouble) We are only 1 year apart and we are closer than any people I know so we have to do what we can.

Any Takers?

Maybe I should try Friday night when the board is more active.

Thanks,

Bob
  • Options
    I wasn't meaning that in a mean way, I totally agree. I admire the fact that you are willing to give up these things that you're so passionate about to help him out. Even if it was their brother a lot of people would probably never think of doing these things. I just hope that me and my little brother (4 years apart) grow up to be the same way.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Goot,
    I did take your comment as a compliment and I thank you for that. I guess I was just ranting on in frustration about his situation. Also, I don't want you to think I took your comment as being mean. By the way, I see you are a new member of the boards by your total posts. What do you collect? Maybe I have something you could enjoy.

By the way......the cards are still available and are also on ebay.

Thanks,

Bob
  • Options
    milbroco check your pm
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    For you guys that have the money........HELP HIM OUT!!
  • Options
    Any graded Football cards for sale for the " help a brother out telethon" ?