Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Help? I Have a P or D mintmark roll question??

For those of you who acquired D mintmark 2007 Washington dollars... do they come rolled in the same "Stringer & Sons - PA" coinwraps?
And if so, did any of you get D marked rolls from a Jacksonville, FL bank??

I have an issue (an opened & re-rolled, "Unopened" coin roll) with an eBay (go figure) purchase from a seller with 100% feedback... before I contact him I just wanted to clarify the above.

I do have to say they were way prettier than the P mintmarked ones (especially the edge!)

Comments

  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yes, and NO

    Yes they both had stringer wrappers, NO the florida find was P.

    Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭
    String & Sons did all the wrapping or at least provided the paper for the wrapping.

    As far as getting a D Roll from Florida, I find that highly unlikely and suspect since the distribution of these pretty much followed what the Federal Reserve does.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.



    The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file