Options
Where did the thread go?
I just clicked on a thread that had some numismatic potential in the world coins and it looks like it got deleted.
The title was "I Wonder if the British Sailors and Marines Will Get Some Iranian Coins?", does anyone know what happened or what the thread was really about?
The title was "I Wonder if the British Sailors and Marines Will Get Some Iranian Coins?", does anyone know what happened or what the thread was really about?
0
Comments
<< <i>it was poofed because it was open forum material >>
So nothing to do with Iranian coins. Hmmm.
Oh well it was an interesting title.
<< <i>it was poofed because it was open forum material >>
Do you mean like half the threads that are posted here??
<< <i>
<< <i>it was poofed because it was open forum material >>
Do you mean like half the threads that are posted here?? >>
This one, for instance.
Sean Reynolds
"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor