Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

New website announced and also TWO $100 giveaways!

I’ve had “New website coming soon!” in my sigline for awhile, and a lot of forum members have asked, “OK, so where is it?” and I’m happy to announce that my website is up in test and is awaiting a bunch of forum members pounding on it to see whether or not it works. Therefore, I’m requesting forum members’ assistance in testing, specifically I want to see if the website can handle traffic, plus I would like to know if anyone encounters any problems with the website. As an incentive to participate in this effort, I will have TWO $100 giveaways that will be chosen at random in conjunction with the testing to be done from now until 7 PM Eastern time, April 6, 2007. The winners will be announced on the PCGS Forum on April 9. To get to the website, click on the link in my sigline or go to www.richuhrichcoins.com/stage/index.shtml .

Here are the rules:
1. You must be a PCGS Forum member to participate.
2. You must access my website, select any coin in my inventory, and send me an “Inquiry/Request” for that coin. Only the first request from each forum member will be included in the contest. Don’t worry, I’ll know this isn’t a real order unless you specifically tell me that it is.
3. To avoid any appearance of impropriety, my website designer, who knows none of you, will select the two $100 winners, by generating two random numbers based on the total number of entries received.
4. Each of the $100 winners will receive $100 in coin(s) from my website, or $100 credit on any purchase. Said credit can be transferred to any other Forum member if so desired by the winner.
5. Contest winners have until Wednesday, April 18 at 11 pm Eastern time to decide if they want any of the $100 coins listed below. If the winners want credit or another coin, they have until the end of December 2007 to use the credit.
6. What coins can you get for $100? Well, a baker’s dozen of coins, each valued at $100 will be “CONTEST RESERVED” until April 18, and the winners can select any one of these coins. After April 18, any of them not selected by the winners will be for sale. They are as follows and all are pictured on the website.
• 1802 Large cent, Fine but with micro corrosion
• 1828 Large cent, Good-6, N-12, a Rarity-4 coin
• 1834 Large cent, EF with some corrosion, double profile
• 1869 2c piece, repunched date, FS-004, VG details, cleaned, ANACS
• 1917-D Buffalo nickel, 2 feather variety, FS-016.42, VG
• 1917-S Buffalo nickel, 2 feather variety, FS-016.44, Fine+
• 1828 Large Date dime, VG-10/Good-4
• 1825/4 Bust quarter, B-3, VG minus
• 1850 Seated quarter, VG
• 1848 Seated half, Good-6
• 1862 Seated half, VG
• 1898 Morgan dollar, nicely toned obv. and rev.
• 1794/1994 Gallery Mint copy of Flowing hair dollar, “COPY” on rev., Proof

7. Good luck and enjoy the contest!

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

Comments