Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A Thank You Giveaway! WINNERS LISTED!

124»

Comments

• Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Grits!

I dont think there are any specific rules, just to be fair and honor what you say you are giving away.

As for how to contact someone directly, on the top right of any post, there is a Lock symbol. If you click that you can send a private message to that member. If the lock isnt there, then that member does not accept Private Messages.

And the winners are:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

***************First Place: TSACCH with a guess of 2726************************

***************Second Place: N8 with a guess of 2366**************************

***************Third Place: still have to find out who was closest******************

I will be PMing both of you for your address. I will also PM some other random members for parting gifts ;-)

Thanks for everyone who participated!

All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    VERY COOL, thanks in advance for the chance. I will be sure to have a giveaway very soon as well to keep the karma going.

tsacch
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>Hi Grits!

I dont think there are any specific rules, just to be fair and honor what you say you are giving away.

As for how to contact someone directly, on the top right of any post, there is a Lock symbol. If you click that you can send a private message to that member. If the lock isnt there, then that member does not accept Private Messages.

And the winners are:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

***************First Place: TSACCH with a guess of 2726************************

***************Second Place: N8 with a guess of 2366**************************

***************Third Place: still have to find out who was closest******************

I will be PMing both of you for your address. I will also PM some other random members for parting gifts ;-)

Thanks for everyone who participated! >>

May I still guess how many pennies are in the bottle or is that part over? I guess at least 45.
  • Options

<< <i>This is a really nice thing you're doing. I agree with your sentiment and love that people do this.

Quick question: any rules for organizing a giveaway? I still don't even know how to contact a member directly through the boards, so any info will be helpful. Thanks. >>

you also need to enable your PM in your profile, and welcome image
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still say there's not one single penny in the jar. image
  • Options
    nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    797, I think???image
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Options
    There were ONLY pennies or lincoln cents in the jar, nothing else.

AJ
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any wheaties image ????

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay, let's go back...

2004 Doubled die variety
    2000 Wide AM
    1999 Wide AM
    1998 Wide AM
    1995 and 1995 D Doubed die obverse variety
    1992 Close AM
    1984 Doubled Ear
    1983 Doubled Die Reverse

I'm sure I missed a few, but...

Check yer hoards, boys... There're some decent collectibles out there for FREE for those who don't mind the hunt.
  • Options
    I checked quite a few of the 83 and 84 for the double ear or the ddr, none of them had it!

Must be a hard one to find!

AJ
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
  • Options
    Greetings,
    Thank you for the chance. I was close just 200 off. The closest I've ever came playing before.
    Bruce
  • Options

Thanks a lot - I was a planning on a little 250 post giveaway and this ups my motivation! I hope the PM function works and everything (I have it enabled but never sent/received one).
    First get the knowledge, then the coins.

imageimage
  • Options
    coinnutcoinnut Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about 671 pennies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file