Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Okay, so I'm going through and deleting old images one at a time.

Before I continue, please tell me there's a page somewhere that lists them all and I can click radial buttons and mass delete. This has been taking forever.

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just don't delete that picture with all of the crackouts. That was kewl!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you working the Registery data base?
    If so it will keep the image name on file to put in a new image of the same coin it must have a new file name.
    And I think it is one at a time.
  • sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭
    You can delete your entire inventory and then reenter your inventory all at once, that would be faster than deleting pics one at a time.

Edited to add: I haven't tried this, but you could try multiple windows of your set and have numerous deletions/additions going on at once.
    Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Here's the problem. These were hundreds of images from retired sets. They were images I shot back when I really sucked at imaging. I wanted them gone. No way to do that all at once without wiping the coins I wanted to keep. Had to go through and nuke them one at a time.

Russ, NCNE