Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Yo sup homies??

Hey how's it going these days darksiders? It appears I have to start all over again since I couldn't log in with my old password so I had to sign up again as a newbie.
I guess I've been gone too long. Hope all of you have been well!

I have a question for those of you that have access to the pop reports over at NGC. What is the pop on a 1942 New Zealand 3P NGC graded MS66?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Hi Micheal! Nice to see you. How's life?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hEY, WASSUP NEWBIE OLDIE!

(Aside from me leaving my caps lock key on, that is?)

Long see no time!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey how's it going these days darksiders? It appears I have to start all over again since I couldn't log in with my old password so I had to sign up again as a newbie.
    I guess I've been gone too long. Hope all of you have been well!

I have a question for those of you that have access to the pop reports over at NGC. What is the pop on a 1942 New Zealand 3P NGC graded MS66?
    Thanks a lot! >>

Firstly, welcome home. Glad to see you're safe.

NGC is woefully behind on their census regardless of what they may claim. A case in poit is the coin you call out.....they report NO POP for a 66; only a lone AU55.

Here's the scoop on PCGS POP for that coin. I have no idea what the "1 dot" var. is.

534105 1942 3D MS 1-63 1-66 1-67 Total=3
    534106 1942 3D 1 Dot MS 2-58 1-60 2-63 1-65 Total=6

Slán go fóill,

Mac

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Micheal !!! image
    Where the heck you been, man? It's been a long time, and we thought you just forgot about us image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    Nope didn't forget about you guys. Just did something real stupid that's all. Hey I found my old password and ID now I know everything is back to normal.image
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    OK, out with the story!! We want to hear how stupid you really were...image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>Nope didn't forget about you guys. Just did something real stupid that's all. Hey I found my old password and ID now I know everything is back to normal.image >>

Did you get married or something???image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Did the marriage thing that's okayimage I took a temp job overseas that paid a lot money but was extremely risky to both my marriage and myself. It was not
    a smart decision on my part and I had friends and my wife try to talk me out of it but I did it anyway.image that's the only details I'd like to go into for now.image
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I took a temp job overseas that paid a lot money but was extremely risky to both my marriage and myself. It was not
    a smart decision on my part and I had friends and my wife try to talk me out of it but I did it anyway.image that's the only details I'd like to go into for now.image >>

Blackwater?
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    Well, welcome home anyhow!image

Who said you can never come back? (you used to post beautiful images of world coins in your collection and that's always needed).

Uhhhh, just so long as you're not one of my children.imageimage
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato