Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Will my grades show up tonight????

Hi- I have a sub I sent in under the regular service/ 10 day guarantee at $15 each.. Logged in Monday March 12th. Will my grades appear tonight or not??

Paul

Comments

• Options
    N O
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    probably not.

weekends dont count nor does the friday that they were in chicago.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    What disappoints me the most( if my grades don't pop tonight) is that my items arrived at psa on Thursday, March 1st and didn't get logged in until Monday, March 12th. That's a 6-7 day wait to begin with and then to shell out $15 for a service that is supposed to be relatively quick and guaranteed and not get my grades in 10 days.. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I will not do that service level again.. I can't imagine every grader went to Chicago on a Friday thus making that day not count in my 10 day wait... I can see a major holiday as a day that won't count in the wait but sending a few graders to a show shouldn't count as a day off at PSA! Just my ramblings!
    Paul
  • Options
    it sure seemed like there whole staff was there. they were swampped being next the to the auto area. they had a special on certing the autos at the show and were probably grading auto'd cards from there as well. plus their usual show service. i only dropped off cards but it sure looked like everyone was there. they had at least 8 people taking in subs alone. one person processing credit cards another one was there from the spec department. then all the people behind the curtain. that and the rep that i dealt with said they dont go back to work after a show like that until tuesday. so factor in at least another 2-3 days.

next time check their show calendar before you send in a sub that you want back with a quick turn around like that.

if it makes you feel better my subs that i dropped off (4 in total) only one has been logged in. that was a mechanical error.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it odd that my credit card was charged on 3/19 but my order is not logged in? Seems iffy to me.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Too bad PSA doesn't have to wait 45 days for your money!!
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hand delivered my 29 cards to PSA at the Philly show on March 3rd at the March special $5 level, and here is what Im looking at:

Date Received: 03/12/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

9 days just to enter me, and I hand delivered them!! Guys I know that had their "Date received" 3 days after me on 3/15, at the same March special service level, have their cards already. Not just the grades, THEY HAVE THE CARDS!! Where is the consistency?

Sorry for yelling. LOL

Nick
  • Options
    Paul,
    What is the guarentee? If you believe that they have not lived up to their end of the bargain, call customer service and investigate the guarentee. It provide a little moer satisfaction to an unhappy customer.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    I was completely unsatisfied with their service this last time around. They received my cards on March 5th and waited until March 10th to enter. I paid for the 5 Day Service. So then I had to wait until March 20th to get the grades because they were away at a show. Needless to say I am very upset at their service and lack of customer service. I don't care that they were at the show. I paid for 5 day service. It's not my problem it was their problem.

All they told me is that they were away at the show and there was nothing they could do and that my box wasn't labeled properly, which it was.

So basically we must suffer because they don't hire enough people to sort out what they get in the mail. It may not catch up to them now, but eventually this will come back to bite them in the butt. Needless to say this lack of customer care has really soured me to their services.
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I was completely unsatisfied with their service this last time around. They received my cards on March 5th and waited until March 10th to enter. I paid for the 5 Day Service. So then I had to wait until March 20th to get the grades because they were away at a show. Needless to say I am very upset at their service and lack of customer service. I don't care that they were at the show. I paid for 5 day service. It's not my problem it was their problem.

All they told me is that they were away at the show and there was nothing they could do and that my box wasn't labeled properly, which it was.

So basically we must suffer because they don't hire enough people to sort out what they get in the mail. It may not catch up to them now, but eventually this will come back to bite them in the butt. Needless to say this lack of customer care has really soured me to their services. >>

PSA is pretty upfront that days they are major shows don't count towards the guaranteed turnaround. To be honest, I've stopped obsessing about the turnaround and am much happier these days. When submitting an order, I would expect 2 things to happen:

1. The order will take at least a week to be entered, and
    2. The order will not be graded in a FIFO basis.

My biggest problem w/ PSA is the inconsistency of the graders. I had a 150 card order graded several months back and was absolutely killed. I asked that the order be reviewed and (low and behold) 22 former 9's became 10's. Go figure. I knew there were many GEM MINT cards in the lot - it's just that the oringinal grader was too harsh and knocked down many legit 10's to 9's.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    so did you ask that it be reviewed before they sent them back??
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    what i am more upset with is that they cant label the cards right and you have to send them back to be fixed when you told them what they were in the first place.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>so did you ask that it be reviewed before they sent them back?? >>

Yes I did - which they protested at first and finally did.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg