Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Perkdog is an awesome guy!

I received a pm from him the other day and he said that he had a 2007 Heritage refractor that he wanted to donate to me for the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

I am going to list the card on ebay and whatever it brings I will donate to the JDRF in his name.

By the way the card is a #106 Akinori Otsuka 487/558

My wife and me along with my daughter Samantha want to thank you! You help make this board a great place!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this thread deserves at least one reply.

Way to go Perkdog, and way to go Bunker.imageimageimageimage

Stupid list…. Mistlin

• Options
    imageimageimageimageimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭
    As I have type I diabetes myself, I must say thanks also and way to go. Also a side note I like perkdogs ladies!!!
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926

<< <i>Also a side note I like perkdogs ladies!!! >>

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation