Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

additions to player sets

Did anyone notice that the deadline for requesting the addition of new cards to player sets to be included for this years awards is 4/1?

I have noticed that they seem to be making better progress on additions as well. They are now working on requests made the second week of this year!!

The new software must be helping. Too bad during the updates things were lost to some peoples sets.
Packers Fan for Life
Collecting:
Brett Favre Master Set
Favre Ticket Stubs
Favre TD Reciever Autos
Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
Football HOF Rc's

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    They're just gearing up to get it all done in time for the Registry Awards, which close at the end of May, I believe.

After that, the queue will again grow as the player set additions are relegated to a lower priority.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Has anyone else stopped getting emails in regards to additions to sets? I haven't gotten one in quite a while. I just tend to look at my sets quite often so I pick it up within a day or two. Just curious.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    sometimes i do and sometimes i dont
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's