Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What's the most active Registry Set?.....Could this be it?

SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

As I was playing "What If" tonight, I noticed that if I had made an update today, this Set,

Lincoln Cents Basic Set, Circulation Strikes (1909-Present)

would have 30% of the collections either updated, newly published or upgraded. Randomly looking at other Sets I can't find another one as active.
Could this be the most active set? image

oh. and I'll take another opportunity to say thanks for "What If" PCGS.

Comments

• Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    With the popularity of the set I would hope that is the most active. After all most collectors today started with cents.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just wait until 2009.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭
    Take a look at the Prooflike Morgan registry set, nearly every one out of the top 20 was updated from the charlotte show.imageProoflike Morgans
    Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sweetwilliet,

Yikes!! 88% of those sets show activity. image

• Options
    sweetwillietsweetwilliet Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭
    Swampboy:

A bunch show activity, but I just looked and even more show activity than I had thought because they just updated the registry set rules for the set (I made a post here about it in the last few days), so people who had coins in their set that are no longer valid have been "updated" automatically. Prior to that, there was still quite a bit of recent activity from the recent Charlotte show.

Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
    Will’sProoflikes