Home Metal Detecting
Options

ARrrrrr 2 ;-)

Last weekend was the Whale Festival (Watch). I found this vendor map ;-) So I did the walk about.
One go around with the DFX with the BigFoot coil. Check out the open areas. Then took the Prizm 2 around all the pick nic table and vendor areas.

The cig. pack has some funny green stuff inside ;-) Must be Pirate Weed.

I got the Good Luck token and Pirate coin (Copy) with the Prizm.

Fun Fun Fun

Jerry
CROCK of COINS
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Those must be some good cigarettes..... look what they did to that skinny white dudeimage
  • Options
    Good thing I quit smoking. That's my brand.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    That tobacco looks , ahh... suspiciously like whacky-tobacy image Off topic, but have any of you been on a whale watch? I've gone on several watches off the Maine coast and seen dozens of whales. Every time I go, every whale I sight, they are all equally exciting and awe inspiring!
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    LOL >>whacky-tobacy <<

I guess the people took the whacky stuff and could see more whales ;-)

As for the pirate coin: Antique Ersatz-Gold Four Escudo Doubloon (type 4-3)
    http://www.deadmentellnotales.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=C43ag&Category_Code=C

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • Options
    LOL! I believe this is the second time Jerry found a leafy green substance while detecting!

You seem to have a knack for fake pirate coins as well!
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>LOL! I believe this is the second time Jerry found a leafy green substance while detecting! You seem to have a knack for fake pirate coins as well! >>

LOL-----Yes and Yes!
    The wife said the "green" stuff is real!

As for the pirate coin copy...I think I have 6 or more :-) If I ever get a REAL one, I will need to call a paramedic.

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage