Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: vg through ex '56 Topps baseball

I slowly have begun listing my extra '56 Topps cards on my website. All prices include shipping, so there is a discount on multi-card purchases. I'm also open to trading for raw '56s in similar condition. In addition to what's on my site, I have probably 20-30 other extras that I still need to scan and add to my site. If you're interested, PM me or e-mail me.

Thanks,
Steve
imageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it is me, but you website link does not work.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Alfonz24

it is you - it worked for me

A few of the people i have dealt with so far on these baords--mreuter,MICHAELDIXON,
    samsgirl214,Alfonz24,JVette,goose3
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Imageevent was messed up earlier. I wasn't real happy that it happened with maybe an hour or so left in my auctions. The site was running again before they ended, but it couldn't have helped the closing prices.

Anyway, the link should be fine now. I've got close to 50 cards on the site now with perhaps a few more to be added.
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Shameless bump: All of these are now on eBay with slighly lower prices and free shipping.