Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

So I just sent in my 5 cert numbers ....

How long until the player set gets added to the list of sets that ae "on deck?"

I know it will be quite some time before the set is actually listed but I've got to take baby steps and small goals on this since it's my first set request.

Thanks

Arthur

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I think it's a few days before it gets on the list, and then can be months to actually get added. If you forward a spreadsheet of the make up of the set and suggested weighting it will expedite the process considerably.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Thanks Anthony. It's my Mike Greenwell Master set. Someone sent me the list from Beckett of all his cards so I'll take your advice and pass it along.

Muchas gracias.

Arthur
  • Options
    Yeah baby, it's on the list. image

Arthur
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Arthur, late last year I sent in a weighting recommendation for a 15 card set and it took 3 months.
    Just be patient; it'll open up just about the time you forget completely about it.image
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    I'm sure you're right Mark. Just happy to finally see it on the list and can watch it slowly move up. I suppose it's really not much of a rush. I doubt anyone else will be creating a Greenwell set to compete with me anytime soon.

3 months on a 15 card set? I better start thinking about any sets I want to collect next year. image

Arthur