Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Express service.... WHen?

I sent in a express service for a 86 fleer jordan. They recieved it

Date Received: 03/12/2007
Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
Date Shipped: No Date Specified

How long till it should pop? I think that the service is 5 days, but shouldn't it be graded before some of the $13/5 days specials. I am paying for a upgraded service and it should get special service. Or do they get in line when they arrive @ PSA on they get graded in order of recieved?

Anybody?!?!?
succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    James-

PSA does not adhere to any lines, per se. If you send it in for five day service, PSA has no responsibility to you to grade the card out in anything less than five days.

Marc
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    By my calculation you should have the grade no later than end of business this Monday, March 19th.
    The day received doesn't count in the 5 days.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Well they just graded it
    LINE # CERT # CARD CARD CO. CARD # CARD NAME VARIETY GRADE
    1 1986 FLEER 57 MICHAEL JORDAN N/A 8 image

Date Received: 03/12/2007
    Date of Grades Posted: 03/14/2007
    Date Shipped: No Date Specified

Two days WOW maybe EXPRESS MENT EXPRESS!!!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did you learn?