Home Metal Detecting
Options

Got Keys?

StrikeOutXXXStrikeOutXXX Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Still waiting for the thaw (although this weekend looks good) and going through some of last years stuff.

Here was a seasons worth of keys.

Of those, I thought there was really only 3 cool ones. Probably the neatest key find of the year was the middle one - never found a blank before, strange to dig something like that up.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You Suck Award" - February, 2015

Discoverer of 1919 Mercury Dime DDO - FS-101

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a bagful, but your single season's take is probably half of my all-time total!

It's been a good long while since I dug a skeleton key. I like finding them. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

<< <i>I've got a bagful, but your single season's take is probably half of my all-time total!

It's been a good long while since I dug a skeleton key. I like finding them. image >>

About 6 or 7 of them were on a rusted keyring. Digging mostly house yards, I get my share of keys. I'd gladly trade them for some of the things you find though image

• Options

<< <i>It's been a good long while since I dug a skeleton key. I like finding them. >>

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Last year's (2006) keys:

Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    I see it was a good key fishing season for you too zot! image

What are the keys in the bottom row with the diamond-like top part? I've never seen key teeth like that.

OK, who is starting the next "Got" thread? Maybe bullets, buttons, metal toys, decorative pieces, unknown pieces, etc image

NO MORE SNOW or I may have to do a "Got Pulltabs?" thread...