Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Decorum question

Is it ok to present cool high profile registry type cards in this forum or is it best to keep them for the BST / Vintage forums.

Thanks in advance for your unshielded candor. image

John
Wondo

Comments

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    John , How do you pronounce "decorum "? Being from the uncultured part of the world, as soon as I saw the word I got confused ,because it was a multisyllabic word , versus a mono-syllabic or di-syllabic word. I thought that decorum was something that happened after you drank some Jack Daniels .

We all need to see rare and beautiful cards , to set goals and dreams. When I see some of these cards . I normally say " WOW" . Then I aim for that. Bring it on!!! Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Low Pops on vintage or Big Ticket items ($1,000+) would be ok with me.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    what does "multisyllabic" mean?
    Now looking for a 1950 Bowman Baseball Box as pictured below.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely. I want to see the good stuff. There are already people here with amazing sets and individual cards that are big ticket items. Show us what you've got.

• Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    Present ...as in show us for our pleasure??

or

Present ...as in show us cause you selling it?

Not everyone likes SPAM in this particular message boards, but there are ways around it. If you have a card of a particular set, track down the particular set registry thread and post it there.

Just posting SPAM here doesn't cut it in my book...............
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i> I thought that decorum was something that happened after you drank some Jack Daniels .

>>

Well no, after enough Jack Daniels you get "vowel" movements.

oooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uuuuuuuuuuu
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Why are monosyllabic and abbrevation such long words?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.