Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Submission Forms??

Wasn't there someone on here that formatted a form sheet for larger submissions. I will be send ing in about 300 cards for the March special and PSA forms only go to 25. Any help would be appreciated

Dave
Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com

Comments

• Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Het Nearmint thanks a million

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Stump, I just sent in 677 cards and PSA told me to put them on a spreadsheet. It was MUCH easier and faster using multiple cut and paste.
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    That is a great link! I have a question though. The sub forms are numbered 1-15 not 1-25. How big of an issue is it with PSA if the line numbers don't line up or if you start with line 26?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    colebearcolebear Posts: 886 ✭✭

<< <i>Stump, I just sent in 677 cards and PSA told me to put them on a spreadsheet. It was MUCH easier and faster using multiple cut and paste. >>

I usually send in 300+ cards once a month and I usually make a spreadsheet with Microsoft word by making a table under the table option. Just choose insert table and you can choose the number of columns and rows. It works slick because you can copy stuff so easy. PSA has never said anything against. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That is a great link! I have a question though. The sub forms are numbered 1-15 not 1-25. How big of an issue is it with PSA if the line numbers don't line up or if you start with line 26? >>

I think they would figure it out. I start with the online submission form., which goes up to 25. Is it the forms they send in the mail that only go up to 15?
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    yes I just got a bunch of forums in the mail and they only go up to 15. I have a bunch to submit for march but dont have a printer... I was going to call and ask if I can combine forums... I doubt they will allow it though... I might have to send in a bunch of submissions vs just one big one which I would rather do. Anyone ever ask them if you can combine a couple of forums for one order? If so what was the result?
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    colebear - any chance you could email me the word file with the form you created? I'd rather not reinvent the wheel.
  • Options
    thanks for the link, nearmint. you would have thought by now, PSA would have figured out that this would be a handy thing to have. Filling out their paperwork is the single biggest obstacle keeping me from submitting more often. If it wasn't such a pain, my submissions would triple. Thanks, again.
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks NEARMINT for the sub forms. They are helpful.
    DANNY
  • Options
    twileytwiley Posts: 1,923
    I found the answer to my Question / Problem so I thought I would share it for other people who dont like printers like me image

I just got off the phone with PSA on my printerless issue... They told me I can use the 15 line forums for one submission. on the top they told me I have to write somewhere on the top of the submission forum "Page 1 of 3" for the first forum. The second forum I only put "Page 1 of 2" and only fill out the lines. same with page 3 or 4 or 5 etc etc. Then I was instructed to only total everything up on the first sub forum since the sub#s on 2 and 3 are now vioded out and the first forum will be the actual # they will use.

Now far as the stickers. The Sub # would be per page 1 of 3 . 2 of 3, etc etc

Example

if the first page 1 of 3 is Submission #0000001 and page 2 of 3 is Submission #0000002 and page 3 of 3 is #0000003 then on the stickers you would use all 3 #s so you dont get duplicate line 1 line 2 line 3 etc etc. So for all the stickers on page 1 of 3 the # should be 0000001 Line 1 for page 2 of 3 the sticker would be 0000002 Line 1 and page 3 of 3 would be 0000003 Line 1

I found calling them very helpful and they were willing to work with me to help me understand how I can submit using other forums since I am printerless...

Hope this helps someone else.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>yes I just got a bunch of forums in the mail and they only go up to 15. I have a bunch to submit for march but dont have a printer... I was going to call and ask if I can combine forums... I doubt they will allow it though... I might have to send in a bunch of submissions vs just one big one which I would rather do. Anyone ever ask them if you can combine a couple of forums for one order? If so what was the result? >>

well then i would used lined paper and write clearly.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    We need to keep these around for everyone to use!
    Paul
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>yes I just got a bunch of forums in the mail and they only go up to 15. I have a bunch to submit for march but dont have a printer... I was going to call and ask if I can combine forums... I doubt they will allow it though... I might have to send in a bunch of submissions vs just one big one which I would rather do. Anyone ever ask them if you can combine a couple of forums for one order? If so what was the result? >>

I always combine forms if it goes over 15 , never a problem just put the total value on the 1st form and number it like 1 of 10 then 2 of 10 10 of 10 ect ect that is if you are submitting like 150 cards.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Thankyou.

steve
    Good for you.