Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A little help needed with Ebay/Paypal problem??

ok..so I had a buyer purchase 3- PSA 10 Jordan cards from my Ebay store tonight. He has a feedback of 143...with only a few transactions in the last year...and hardly anything in the last 6 months..
What they did buy was computer parts and game pieces...for Nintendo...and JUNK....no cards.

They paid with an unconfirmed paypal address....but it says that he has over 563 verified buys in the last 5 years.

Looking through his old purchases..there are alot of sports card dealers there...so he did buy cards at one point.

Am I just being too analytical here?

I've got that creepy..."I see dead people" feeling about this one.....like it's a scam.

What do you think?

PS..I emailed the buyer...but if they hacked his account...it won't go to him anyways...

Here's his feedback file:

Feedback link

Comments

• Options
    Bruce,

Was it high-dollar?

Arthur
  • Options
    I think you're being paranoid. But, remember the old saying: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people AREN'T out to get you." image

I recently had the exact same thing happen with a $500 sale. I went ahead and shipped out; the buyer had good feedback, similar to the buyer of your cards.

Best of luck
  • Options
    Arthur...nah.....like $45 for the 3 cards.....but....

I just get the sinking feeling...

check out the feedback..he did buy from alot of big names....but with a handle like jordanpsa10 what's he doing buying crap..and then this :

DANCER/BLACK WEB CROP TOP/PRIVATE STRIPPER??
  • Options

<< <i>Arthur...nah.....like $45 for the 3 cards.....but....

I just get the sinking feeling...

check out the feedback..he did buy from alot of big names....but with a handle like jordanpsa10 what's he doing buying crap..and then this :

DANCER/BLACK WEB CROP TOP/PRIVATE STRIPPER?? >>

Ahhhhh ..........

This one's easy, Bruce. This guy fell in love with the stripper that was restocking the buffalo wing tray at The Dirty Clam's lunch buffet and decided to try and win her over with lavish gifts of lingerie. He's obviously dumb and harmless. Crack a bud and turn on the tube. I'm sure he'll pay by morning.

Arthur