Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Surprising Item in the Mail Today

I won a couple tickets from 2001 the other day and received them in the mail today. They came in a small USPS box. I unwrapped one Walmart bag off the "glob" I found inside, then another Walmart bag, then another Walmart bag. What I ended up with was two tickets sealed inside a plain white envelope. To my surprise, the tickets were in about the best shape I have ever seen. Both may be PSA 10 material. It goes to show that even if you don't know how to pack cards (or tickets) you can still do a fine job if you are just careful.
> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
>

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.

Comments