Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

MARCH SPECIAL

1967-TO- PRESENT 25 CARD MINIMUM CARD VALUES OF LESS THAN $75 JUST CALLED PSA TO CONFIRM ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments

• Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    It that $5/card or $6?
  • Options
    I THINK IT IS $5 COULD BE $6 SORRY
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Ohh!!!! That would KICK A$$!!!!!! Oh please oh please oh please...$5 special....Oh Please!
  • Options
    I know a lot of guys wont be happy with this special, but I missed out on the last one so I am very happy!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Well the one lame thing is that there are still guys waiting on December submissions, although I think all the November ones are done now. (even late November has to be 45 days by now....doesn't it?)

I had a 150 card order back in November and I've managed to come up with another 250 or so cards I need to have done so I'm pretty happy with this deal. It also helps that it goes back to 1967 as I have a handful of cards Pre-1972 that I wasn't expecting to be able to submit. I always hate choking on that $1300 submission bill though.

Maybe they'll do a third special like they did in February too. They always have the $13 / 5 day special running.
  • Options
    has the special been posted? I can't seem to find it.
  • Options
    Not posted as of yet! I called on a sub today and asked on March's special! The 1967- present special at $5/each is for baseball only and a minimum of 25 cards! The other March special is 5 days/$13 card/ no minimum!
    Paul
  • Options
    That sucks !! I already started filling out the forms for all of my hockey !! Why just baseball ???
    UUUUUGGGGGG !!!
    Steve
    Die Hard Toronto Maple Leafs Fan !!
  • Options
    RangermanRangerman Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Thanks PSA-----image
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options

<< <i>That sucks !! I already started filling out the forms for all of my hockey !! Why just baseball ???
    UUUUUGGGGGG !!!
    Steve >>

there goes my hockey & football cards back in the box UGH!image