Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

ANA National Money Show, Charlotte NC.

Only two weeks away, who's going, and who do I get to drink green beer with that Saturday night!! imageimage
Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are and Kelly is the answer to the second question.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    rwyarmchrwyarmch Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife and I are lookinig forward to scouting out the Charlotte area for a possible move East (and, of course, scouting out all sorts of world coins!) Grren beer sounds good too!
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there from Wednesday thru Sunday morning. Where's the party? image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there, but no green beer for me!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    DentuckDentuck Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there, and happy to talk world coins with any fellow darksiders.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there for 1 day
  • Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there from set-up through Saturday morning. Then heading overseas for a few auctions, and returning directly to the Baltimore show. Ah, the good life! image
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    Green beer ????? image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there image
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options

<< <i>Green beer ????? image >>

St. Patricks Day tradition!! image

Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    I will not be wearing green or drinking green and I do not like green eggs and ham!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Hey , does anyone know how long and what temp. you season a new cast iron skillet. OT, but I need to know.
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options

<< <i>Hey , does anyone know how long and what temp. you season a new cast iron skillet. OT, but I need to know. >>

I know, but I'm not telling!image

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Rickc300Rickc300 Posts: 876 ✭✭
    Wash the skillet real well with soap and water first and towel dry... While washing preheat your oven to 325 and apply a liberal coating of vegetable shortening and bake for 1 hour. Remove and rub again with more shortening if needed or to just redistribute shortening if you use as much as I do image bake another hour at 325 and remove. Allow to cool and wipe out excess oil and place a towel under the skillet to save your cabinet from oil.

I have my cast iron skillets so well broken in they are better than any non stick pans I have ever used. I also have my grandmothers big old huge cast iron skillet (16 inch? Flippin huge anyway)! It makes the most awesome fried chicken.

Oh, and I don't think I will make the show but will hoist a green one with ya in spirit... Do the canals in Chicago still run green on Saint Patricks day? Anyone know?

Have a great time and find a bargain for me!
    Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Options
    Thanks Rick and we'll do a cheers to you on the 17th!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Green beer ????? image >>

St. Patricks Day tradition!! image

image >>

Quite amusing and ironic to have to explain green beer to an Irishman!

imageimageimage

PS: Who's bringing the green PVC-laden coins?
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,053 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh, and I don't think I will make the show but will hoist a green one with ya in spirit... Do the canals in Chicago still run green on Saint Patricks day? Anyone know?
    Rick >>

Yes!! Green as Irish eyes a'smilin'.
  • Options
    mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    I hope to meet some of you in Charlotte, I'll be there Thursday through Sunday morning. Count me in for a green beer or two.
    Joe
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna try for it.

You can keep your green beer, though. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new schedule's posted here at work, now.

I'M GOIN', BABY! YEAH!!!

(Barring automotive difficulties, that is. Since Lord Marco's Van is pretty much done for, I'll be Lord Minivan this trip, and that one- my wife's vehicle- is a rather old beater, at that.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, PLEASE wear the holey coin vest and PLEASE go up to Jeff Zarit's table but wait until Kelly and I are there. image

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options

<< <i>Rob, PLEASE wear the holey coin vest and PLEASE go up to Jeff Zarit's table but wait until Kelly and I are there. image >>

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    mongoosemongoose Posts: 589 ✭✭
    imageimage
    Joe
  • Options

<< <i>Rob, PLEASE wear the holey coin vest and PLEASE go up to Jeff Zarit's table but wait until Kelly and I are there. image >>

Is someone bringing a camcorder?? image
    Terry

eBay Store

• Options
    Damn this looks like a fun one. I won't be in North Carolina again until April 5th but I'll be out this way:

Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Damn this looks like a fun one. I won't be in North Carolina again until April 5th but I'll be out this way:

image >>

Head over to Roanoke Island and have dinner at the Weeping Radish. It has some ofd the best German food you will ever find. The beer out of the in-house micro-brewery is reall good too!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.