Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Haven't posted here in forever..wanted to show off my Exquisite Baseball pull!

It's been awhile since I've posted but I had received an Exquisite baseball redemption out of a box of Legendary Cuts I got and I'm pretty excited for it to finally be here. I've never seen UD do this before but the COA that comes with the card is actually from James Spence, pretty cool. Anyways, thanks for looking and all comments are welcome!

4/5 Front?

4/5 Back?

Thanks again for looking,

Ryan
Ryan

Comments

• Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    red x's
  • Options
    mcholkemcholke Posts: 1,000 ✭✭
    Ryan

That is a great looking card. Thanks for sharing and congrats. So are you keeping or selling?

Collecting Tony Perez PSA and Rookie Baseball PSA

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Wow, cool.

Lee
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Hey, I think my grandpa has a baseball card of that second guy up in his closet. I'm not expert, but it seems to be in pretty good shape, considering its age.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Clemente and Wagner?!?

Nice card.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Ryan.

What can I say? Outstanding!

Congratulations.

Plan on ebaying? If so - please post it - would be fun to watch.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Appreciate the comments everyone!

mcholke - I'm not to sure yet. I want to keep it but $ talks..ya know.

ajw - Ya, my uncles bestfriends nephew's great grandpa has 2..gonna pick them up once he finds them image.
    Ryan
  • Options

<< <i>Welcome back Ryan.

Congratulations.

mike >>

Long time Mike! And ya, its awesome, obviously the best card I've ever owned. Thanks! Again Im not so sure. On one hand I'll probably never have anything like this again, on the other when you've got a pile of cash on the table thats pretty hard to turn down!
    Ryan
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    nice. esp the wagner.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!

Actually, I don't. I'm just a little jealous and ticked off at myself. Take a look at the thread I started and you will know exactly why.

By the way - congrats!

My thread

Shane

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Man that is awesome! I would love to pull something like that just one time. If you decide to ebay it let us know.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Thats a keeper!

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Welcome back Ryan.

Congratulations.

mike >>

Long time Mike! And ya, its awesome, obviously the best card I've ever owned. Thanks! Again Im not so sure. On one hand I'll probably never have anything like this again, on the other when you've got a pile of cash on the table thats pretty hard to turn down! >>

Ryan

I hear ya.

IMO, unless you need money bad - hold onto it - showcase it.

As it goes for resale? As time goes by, the demand won't go down - that's fer sure.

Again, congratulations.
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Wow - Clemente and Wagner? Awesome card!

I have seen some pretty bland cards from Exquisite Baseball, so I'd say you really beat the odds big time - congrats!
  • Options
    Mike - I'm thinking the samething. I want to keep it but I am gonna put it up eventually with an outragous price, see if anyone bites. If not I'm more then happy to keep it.

frankhardy - That sucks man. I've been there plenty of times though since I open a fair share of modern.

Thanks again everyone else! Appreciate the compliments.

Edit: If/when I do put it up I'll toss a link up for those that mentioned it.
    Ryan