Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Card Seller Hot Over Non-Paying Bidders

Another tale of the war between buyers/sellers................

///////////////////////////////////////////////

From 2007 Topps Baseball, you are bidding on the gold parallel of card #302 of Scott Rolen. Card is numbered 0609/2007. See scan and see my other auctions for more 2007 Topps Baseball sets, parallels, inserts and singles. Winner to add $2.00 for shipping to U.S. or Canada, more to overseas. I WILL combine shipping.

AN EDITORIAL NOTE...... Twice in the very recent past I have been victimized by bidders having absolutely no intention of paying for their items. From now on, if you have negative feedback I will cancel your bid, no questions asked. If you have low or zero feedback that is the result of negatives balancing out your positives, I will cancel your bid, no questions asked. Sorry to have to be this way but e-Bay seems unwilling or incapable of policing their site to rid us of these dead-beats and miscreants so it appears to me that martial law is the order of the day. I complained to e-Bay about this matter and their response was an e-mail from Mr. Bill Cobb (whoever the hell that is) telling me that e-Bay was raising their selling fees effective January 30, 2007. What I'm getting for reaching deeper into my pocket is unclear to me, but it obviously is not protection from deadbeat bidders. Let me remind Mr. Bill Cobb..martial law is how the west was won. So from this day forward, I will police my items myself and dole out justice as I see fit. To all the good guys out there, and I've dealt with many of you over the past 8 years or so, thanks very much for all your support in the past and best to all of you in the future. To those who bid and don't intend to pay, I'm gonna get your ass! I have begun to list names, addresses and e-bay ID's of the folks who have hosed me on my e-Bay "about me" page. Have a look and consider taking cautionary measures like adding them to your blocked bidder list.

UPDATE...BIG BROTHER DROPS THE HAMMER ON ME!

As of 2/22/2007, e-Bay saw fit to remove my "About Me" page because I listed names and addresses of deadbeat bidders. It's like getting your newspaper with the editorial page removed. Meg Stalin and Bill Lenin strike again. If you want to know who the deadbeats are, contact me, I'll be glad to supply you with names, e-Bay ID, and any other pertinent information I have. At least until the e-Bay KGB have me poisoned.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.

Comments

• gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    To those who bid and don't intend to pay, I'm gonna get your ass! image
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    CLARIFICATION:

I am NOT the subject seller.

I would never write anything like that in a listing.

The seller can be contacted by looking up the card
    for sale in the first paragraph of his rant.

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • yeah, dont think you can badmouth other ebayers on your about me page lol. how long did it take before they figured that one out.

your more than welcome to start your own website to list deadbeat and problem bidders image
  • kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    He sounds like the kind of guy with a cache of military grade weapons in a bunker under his house for when the commies attack.
    Travis
  • envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Personally I think it's pretty funny. And quite honestly, I don't really blame him.

A great read if nothing else. image
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Wow.

Steve
    Good for you.

You better pay up or we'll pay you...a little visit!!
  • Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He sounds like the kind of guy with a cache of military grade weapons in a bunker under his house for when the commies attack. >>

Well, you just described me, but I'm not this seller image
  • kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>He sounds like the kind of guy with a cache of military grade weapons in a bunker under his house for when the commies attack. >>

Well, you just described me, but I'm not this seller image >>

I only say that because the seller sounds just like this guy that one of my friends dad knows. We went to his place one day as kids and he showed us his cellar. Dude had an arsenal, complete with a .50 cal machine gun, assault rifles, tear gas, grenades etc. He kept talking about how he hated "the man" and that he "had something for those dammed Russians if they ever wanted to dance."
    Travis