Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for following HOF BASEBALL Rookie cards, graded by PSA

Let me know what grade you have and the price if you have any of these...i am flexible on the graded of the vintage, but have listed the grades for the more recent stuff...

1948: Musial, Schoendienst, Kell, Doby, Robinson, Newhouser, Paige
1949: Roberts, Snider, Lemon
1951 Bowman: Mantle, Mays
1952: Wilhelm, Mathews
1954: Banks
1955: Clemente, Koufax
1957: B. Robinson, Bunning
1959: Gibson
1962: Brock
1963: Stargell
1967: Carew, Seaver
1968: Ryan
1975: Brett regular & Mini (want PSA8's)
1982: Ripken Traded (want PSA9)
1983: Sandberg Fleer & Donruss (want PSA10's)
1984: Puckett Update (want PSA9)
Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop

Comments

• Options
    I started the same collection last year ( http://paradis.photosite.com/MLB-HOF/ ). I have most of the MLB HOF RC cards (prewar RC's are difficult to determine and expensive, so I bought as close to what I could find or afford).

I am upgrading some so I'll keep you in mind (I'm going to the show this weekend in PA, may find some upgrades there).

I will be selling my Koufax RC PSA4, Aaron RC PSA1 (very rough, looking for PSA 5 or 6), Snider RC PSA2 (looking for PSA4) and many others over the next few months.

I've been learning a lot and having a lot of fun trying to complete (I guess I'll never be done) this collection.

Good luck
  • Options
    thanks Dan - let me know what doubles you get. It is indeed hard to complete this set. I had high aspirations, but have settled for lower graded numerous times due to availability...
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop
  • Options
    great pursuit, craigger. I have a HOF player set on the psa reg. It is a lof of fun, not mega challenging, but definitely fun. I am trying to make it a combo type/HOF player set. eventually I'll work on the RC version. I would imagine it is very tough and from what I can see, it will be financially challenging as well. Best of luck!
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Options
    definitely financially challenging..it makes you settle for some lower grades..hopefully my boys, ages 1 and 4, will get some enjoyment from it as they grow older...
  • Options
    yes, lower grades are certainly acceptable for this pursuit, even 1s!! My son is an athlete (football and shot/discuss) but has zero interest in or knowledge of baseball. I'm on my own. image
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Options
    Craig19/craigger...are you the same person or twins or an alter-ego?

• Options
    same....when i recently moved and packed up my home computer, i had to request my login from PSA. The login they sent me must have been an old one...bottom line is now my home/work logins are different....
  • Options
    I see, that is very easy to do. Just didn't know if I was going crazy
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanP, I would be interested in your PSA 4 Koufax rookie if craigger does not want it. LMK