Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Mixed Card Lot

Hey guys, few days ago I was at a garage sale about 4 miles away from my house. People were moving to another house and everything had to go, they had kitchen and glass stuff mostly but they did have some box of cards.

Cards had no prices on them except for some, so I picked up the box and asked the 80 year old lady (at least she looked 80.....I know I am cruel) who was in charge how much. She replied with a smile for you love $5.00 for the whole box, my grandson moved out for college and everything must go.

Most of the cards were protected in holders but if not I put them in sleeves.

I gave her the 5 dollars and walked away happy.

Now I know some cards like the 90's but some I don't know and would like to know current value etc. For now I am posting only front scans for now, if you want to see the back of a few cards, I'd be happy too add them here (right now I am lazy lol).

Please look at the scans and please tell me how much there worth currently.

Everything I have scanned here is for sale to help fund my 1955 Bowman PSA 7 or better set completion.

Again if you have interest in a few cards or one please tell me and I will provide larger front and back scans, these scans are just an overview of what I am selling.

Make me an offer for the whole lot or cards, email is gonblott@aol.com.

Since I am lazy tonight, tomorrow I'll try to post up the card years and #'s. Card condition vary, if you want a scan of one or few cards please again ask for a scan. =P

Comments