Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone heard from 1980sCollector?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone communicates with him or has an e-mail address? Made a trade for some Heritage football cards with him via this board about a month ago and never received my end. I think he is a pretty solid guy so just hoping that everything is okay with him. Please let me know if you have any info. Thanks.

Ken

Comments

• Options
    He's a solid guy. I spoke to him via email late last week. He was vacationing in Mexico. He actually still owes me over $200 for a deal we made about a month ago as well.

The check is in the mail, so to speak. I trust that it will arrive.

PM me if you want his contact info.

-Tom

- Building these sets:
    ------- 1960 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
    ------- 1985 Topps Hockey PSA 9+
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    pm sent just to double check on this-

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>pm sent just to double check on this- >>

Double checking almost two years later?

Wow.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I thought I had PM's him and instead it pulled up a two year old topic.

my fault bro and 99% sure he got his end of whatever trade it was but my fault and PM'd him after i realized I responded to the message.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **