Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

ENDING TONIGHT...selling my entire collection (PSA graded Rookies) 200+ 1960s to 2006

Hello. I am selling my collection of PSA graded rookies from the 70s to present (approx 200+). Also included are complete sets of Bowman Chrome from 2001 to 2006. I have started the listings already and will be finishing them by the weeks end. Take a look if you are interested. My user name is artist_lost

thanks

mathew
baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
NHL hall of fame rookies

Comments

• Options
    Matt list a couple fo the 70 Thru early 80's and I bet you have some bites....................
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Man, you dont stick to your set buildings efforts long do you?
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    A note to the board: I have dealt with Mathew on a relatively large $$$ transaction -- his product, timeliness and packaging was excellent!!

John Wondowski
    Wondo

• Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A note to the board: I have dealt with Mathew on a relatively large $$$ transaction -- his product, timeliness and packaging was excellent!!

John Wondowski >>

Thanks for the kind words.

mathew
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies
  • Options
    artistlostartistlost Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let everyone know that my collection is listed now (all but my 2006 Baseball which is going on tonight) and they are all starting to end tonight. There are TONS of RC cards most graded PSA and all the auctions will end again starting tonight until next Sunday. Thanks! And if you mention the cute gopher I'll give you a discount on shipping. Thanks!
    baseball & hockey junkie

drugs of choice
    NHL hall of fame rookies