Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

And the March special is.....

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

$5 50's special with no minimum.

Please image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    $5 modern>>>>>>>>>no minimumimage
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    $5, 1967 - present (cards valued at <$75) ... no min. Awesome!
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    5$ anything 1900+
  • Options
    MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭
    I have a slew of 70s and 80s material I would like to get graded. It is time again for the modern $5.00 per pop special!
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Unlimited free grades, GEM MINT guaranteed. image
    Travis
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Free cross grading of GEM's 10's cards, with a guarentee of a minimal grade 6. I also heard that there's going to be a special on 1993 McGwire refractors. If you submit more than 250 for the order they will guarentee their possible authenticity. Yoda for President!!!!!!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I have some autographed cards I would like authenticated. Could we please have a special for that?
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    It'd be nice to have a bulk player deal. Say $5/card with a minimum of 10-25 cards all of one player. I'm pretty sure a lot of the (me included) player collectors have a pile of singles ready to send in and have graded of that player(s) we collect. I know I sure do....

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    1993 mark Mcgwire refractors for 2 bucks each
  • Options
    What a rip-off ,did they raise the rates on the 93 refractors? I'll burn mines before I'll pay that much for them. Oh wait, garbage burning is against the law in my city. I love that 51 red menace, find me some more please.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options

<< <i>$5, 1967 - present (cards valued at <$75) ... no min. Awesome! >>

There is a 25 card minimum on this special.

• Options

<< <i>What a rip-off ,did they raise the rates on the 93 refractors? I'll burn mines before I'll pay that much for them. Oh wait, garbage burning is against the law in my city. I love that 51 red menace, find me some more please. >>

Idiot.
  • Options

<< <i>It'd be nice to have a bulk player deal. Say $5/card with a minimum of 10-25 cards all of one player. I'm pretty sure a lot of the (me included) player collectors have a pile of singles ready to send in and have graded of that player(s) we collect. I know I sure do.... >>

Man you said it! I'm at 1100+ waiting to go!!
  • Options
    I apoligize if I insulted anyones collection. This is a long running tongue in cheek joke directed to those that believe that one card out of one set is GOD's anoited card and tries to dominate any and all boards that he can find. Any true refractor set is much more valuable in true dollors and cents than anything that I collect. Check this board and the others if you need a pants wetting laugh on the refractor (only one card) nonsense.

I love to collect the sets that I do, as do others. When certain people believe their "ONE" collection is heaven worthy and all other that defy this thought are idiots, mission control we have a problem.

I really hope March's special is good.
  • Options
    calaban, for what its worth, I got the joke, and laughed. Don't mind ol' jmb, he loves the refractors and makes a ton of money off them.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>$5, 1950 - present (cards valued at <$75) ... no min. Awesome! >>

There is a 25 card minimum on this special. >>

Fixed image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I'm with Talon on this one. it would be great to see a special for Player sets. I have a TON of Rose cards that could go.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    Is that really the special??? I hope so!
  • Options

<< <i>Is that really the special??? I hope so! >>

If you are talking about mine, I would blow a load in more ways than one image
  • Options
    I doubt it, because I'm still waiting on my Dec special to pop. But Ill wait quite awhile longer if it means saving $1100!!!
  • Options
    How about the we will grade your December order special!!!!!!
    My collection is under construction at 27outs.net
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭

<< <i>5$ anything 1900+ >>

this one sounds great.
  • Options

<< <i>How about the we will grade your December order special!!!!!! >>

Its such an emotional roller coaster waiting for cards to pop! This is my first sub besides my 12 free CC vouchers, and those took 11 days. I thought I was going to pass out from anticipation. Now my 100 card sub under the Dec special has me feeling ill waiting for it to pop.
  • Options
    I still have a 40 card sub from December dangling in the wind. It only took them 23 days to log it in. Now they have 45 business days to finish the job. Wow that means 9 weeks plus or minus card shows and holidays. I'm sure glad they got my payment processed fast.

Yes I think the " We're going to start working any day now on your December special ", would be a wonderful March special.
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It'd be nice to have a bulk player deal. Say $5/card with a minimum of 10-25 cards all of one player. I'm pretty sure a lot of the (me included) player collectors have a pile of singles ready to send in and have graded of that player(s) we collect. I know I sure do.... >>

i would second that one.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

i also have to agree with this one as well. though one of mine just popped today. cant see the grades because they were considered reviews. lets see how long it takes to get the grades from the other sub that was in the same box!!
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    So we are all in agreement here.

$5 for all subs with no minimum.

Thanks carolj, you are the bestest ever image
  • Options
    As Aerosmith so poorly sang " Dream on...... dream until your dreams come true " , $ 5.00 for all , don't we all wish, except David Hall
  • Options
    I'd actually like to see a non-sport special ---- Any non-sport, including 1800s A&Gs, early 1900s candy, etc ... that'd be cool!

-t
    - Building these sets:
    ------- 1960 Topps Baseball PSA 8+
    ------- 1985 Topps Hockey PSA 9+
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I vote for $2 imported bottles and $1 domestic drafts.

Lee
  • Options

That will be the July special
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    anyone call yet?
  • Options
    just called the march special is 67 to present 25 card minimum cards valued at 75 or less for $5
  • Options

<< <i>just called the march special is 67 to present 25 card minimum cards valued at 75 or less for $5 >>

Wow.
  • Options
    Son of a ....

Anybody know when the last time they had a pre-war special was?

Arthur
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>just called the march special is 67 to present 25 card minimum cards valued at 75 or less for $5 >>

Wow. >>

WOOT!

I am so happy! Especially since they made it 1967 and up. I had some 71's I needed graded and was worried I'd have to wait for another special as they usually run a '72 and up. Thank You PSA! Here comes 250 cards from me. image
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    What a nightmare. I'm sure the graders are thrilled at the prospect of being deluged by more NM-MT '83F commons.