Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1990 Cosmic Spiderman Hologram Card.....Can someone tell me about this?

This is a card that I got a LONG time ago from a friend and have kept it in a desk drawer since. I always thought it was neat and that I should hold onto it for a rainy day.....so, if anyone is interested, PM me.

This one doesn't have the number in the upper right hand corner of the reverse. which make me think this is some sort of Promo card.

thanks.......wes
@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    anyone?
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I think it was a randomly inserted card in the 1990 Marvel Universe set from Impel. They were pretty hot and expensive back then, but my guess is it is about a $10 card now in mint condition. They are really neat cards and bring back some memories for me though! Thanks for showing it off!
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Yes, Marvel universe series 1, boy i used to buy the crap outta those back in the day. LOL still got my full set with all the holograms,
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Is anybody interested in buying it?