Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS on eBay, a few interesting pieces. If you see something you like I'll work with you provided ther

Ending Wednesday Night and over the weekend, so far I have an outstanding 1945-D toned Washington Quarter,
a 1957 Franklin Proof just cut out of a Proof set, immediately and very carefully placed in a new cushioned Air-Tite,
a PCGS 64 1971-D Ike Dollar that sure has nice surfaces for a PCGS 64 and a XF - AU 1932-S Washington Quarter.

OFF THE BAY, I have partial Mint & Proof sets for those of you that may be looking for that One particular coin. I can pop off a couple shots and email them to you in no time flat, no problem. Many of these are VERY PQ and will definitely grade very nicely. I saw a 57 Cameo Washington Quarter in one set however the set is complete and totally untampered with.

Also OFF eBay, if the price is right, I have a 2005 US Mint set that definitely has the Minnesota DDR-001 error (pix available), a 1960 Small Date US Mint Silver Proof Set and a 1964 US Mint Silver Proof Set with beyond any shadow of doubt, a Kennedy Accented Hair. ALL COINS PQ. The list goes on and on and as for Washington Quarter Registry set participants I have some real cherries for you already PCGS certified, Morgans too, etc, etc, etc.

For what it's worth, I've been keeping close tabs on just how much FeeBay, PoohPal and the USPS are making and I'm tired of giving them any more than I have been. I see a website in the works. FeeBay & PoohPal are killing us.

Much more to come. If you see something you like and want to talk about it, I will gladly pull the item(s) for fellow members however once bids are involved I generally DO NOT stop the auction process because it isn't fair to everyone else.

Just click the sig.

Thanx! image

Comments