Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTS Newps (quarters, halves, dollars)

1927 D PCGS MS63 Peace Dollar. Ultra, ultra PQ. A no doubt upgrade to MS64. I purchased it as a 63 though and if it is not sold here will be resubmitted to PCGS. Possibly an upgrade to MS65 but a hit or two on the eagle on the reverse will probably hold it back from Gem level. Blast white and highly lustrous. $615.

1941 P PCGS OGH MS65 Walking Liberty Half. No doubt that this coin is an MS66+, however the spread between MS65 and MS66 is not enough to cover grading fees. Easily would grade MS67 if it were not for a small carbon spot at 7 o'clock on the reverse. Very sharply struck and exceptionally flashy luster. Only a couple luster grazes are visible. $180.

1879 S PCGS OGH AU58 Double Eagle. Beautiful bright yellow luster is complimented by stunning peripheral orange peel color. The fields and cheek are rather chatty, but the coin is WITHOUT A DOUBT uncirculated. Probably would grade MS60 since it is so chatty, but MS61 is not completely out of the question. If not sold here it will be resubmitted. $1,030.

1893 P NGC AU53 Morgan Dollar. How this coin is in an AU53 holder and not an AU55 or AU58 holder baffles me. The fields are fully lustrous and complimented by pleasant golden-orange color. Only a touch of rub is noticable on the highest points. $395.

1892 S XF40 Morgan Dollar. Pleasant gray-gold hue coats this well detailed coin. Light hairlining in the fields signify an old cleaning. $140.

1886 O AU55 Morgan Dollar. Fully detailed and proof-like. Only light rub on the highest points. $69.

1917 S XF40+ Type 1 Standing Liberty Quarter. Richly detailed with mint luster still visible in the protected areas. Highly original with very original color. $130

1915 S VF20 Barber Half Dollar. Very original and fully meets the grade. $65 (no pictures)

Serious offers considered. To buy or offer, PM me or email me at ronrobins1@yahoo.com

Comments